Booster and filling pump for M1200 (code 0G.340.00)
Constantly mixed product, greater and more stable outlet liquid pressure
The booster pump is an accessory that has different functions:
- It keeps constantly mixed the solution inside the liquid tank (for the products that need it)
- Increases the outlet pressure of the product (therefore the amount of liquid dispensed)
- It allows to have a greater and more stable output pressure of the product; without booster pump the product exit from the liquid tank takes place by fall (gravity) so the flow rate varies a little if the tank is full or almost empty; with the pump, on the other hand, this quantity is independent of the product present in the liquid tank. For this reason it is particularly recommended in the use of the ULV accessory and for people requiring a greater control of the flow of the liquid distributed
- In case you want to install the extension pipes (24.019.00), the PS pump is essential to get the product to the nozzle mounted on the last tube.
The push pump does not increase the distance reached by the product (it is the air that carries the drops) but only the maximum quantity delivered.
The filling pump is useful to fill the tank without removing the atomizer from the shoulders.
For potting and filling the pump of an M1200 model:
- Immerse the suction tube
- Position the diverter lever downwards
- With the engine idling, press the pump about 10 times
- Refer to the manual supplied with the kit for complete operation.