The knapsack blower, SB03 model, distributed under "Piritec" trademark, has been studied by Cifarelli SpA for fire figthing use.
|Engine||Cifarelli C7, 2-stroke engine|
|Maximum power||3,6 kW (5 HP)|
|Air volume||20 m³ /min|
|Air speed||125 m/s|
|Fuel tank||1,9 litri|
|Usable harvesting tank||9,9 kg without blower kit|
|Packaging||51 x 49 x 39 cm|
The certificate, issued by Enama on November 9th 2001, attests the correspondence of the equipment with the following norms: 98/37CEE Directive (repeals and includes 89/392/CEE, 91/368/CEE, 93/44/CEE, 93/68/CEE Directives), 89/336/CEE Directive, UNI-EN 292/1/2, UNI-EN 294:1993, UNI-EN 563:1995, ISO 11684:1995, EN 1553 dated 06/99.
The equipment bears CE mark according to the Italian Decree by the President of the Republic 459/96 and it's supplied together with a technical manual which provides for the analysis of the specific risks for the fire figthing use.
- Diaphragm carburettor and specific fitting-out to prevent accidental fuel leaks
- Fuel tank in safety position with airtight closure cap
- Final air exit pipe and spreader in aluminium reinforced with a steel ring
- All plastic materials endure heating
- Shoulder straps in fireproof material with fast safety release
- Accelerator, stop and liquid cock controls are situated on the safety handle on the air exit pipe
- "Instructions and Maintenance" manuals with safety procedures (drawn up by fire figthing qualified people).